Sunday, December 13, 2009

CONSTRUCTIVE INFORMATION: RACIST and COUNTER RACIST PROPAGANDA Part One

CONSTRUCTIVE INFORMATION: RACIST PROPAGANDA is based on excerpts from the out of print book, entitled "The Fine Art of Propaganda; A Study of Father Coughlin's Speeches" by The Institute for Propaganda Analysis.

ATTENTION: This article is a supplement to THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE / SYSTEM / CONCEPT a textbook / workbook for thought, speech, and / or action for Victims of Racism (White Supremacy) written by Neely Fuller Jr. I recommend that you read it, in order to get a better understanding of this concept. From here on out I will refer to it as the U.I.C.C.S.C.

“The seeds of the destruction of Racism (White Supremacy) are implanted in the very existence of Racism itself.” – Neely Fuller Jr.

Webster’s New World Dictionary (1968 Edition) defines Propaganda as any organization or movement working for the propagation of particular ideas, doctrines, practices etc. It further defines it as any systematic, widespread, deliberate indoctrination or plan for such indoctrination.

"The Fine Art of Propaganda” states that “As generally understood, propaganda is opinion expressed for the purpose of influencing actions of individuals or groups. More formally, the Institute for Propaganda Analysis has defined propaganda as ‘expression of opinion or action by individuals or groups deliberately designed to influence opinions or actions of other individuals or groups with reference to predetermined ends.’”

I suspect the main reason for the continued existence of the system of Racism (White Supremacy) is because of a constant “confusion of conflicting propaganda, Babel of voices in many tongues shouting charges, counter-charges, assertions, and contradictions that assail us continually.” And the Racists (White Supremacists) are deliberately promoting “conflicting propaganda”, through their use of deception. So Deception is the cause, and our confusion is the affect.

Keeping in line with the idea that the two basic methods of practicing Racism (White Supremacy) are 1) Deception and 2) Violence and the fact that all of the Victims of Racism on the planet are not dead, and using the 80 / 20 Rule, I suspect that out of these two methods, Deception is used 80% of the time, and Violence takes the remaining 20%.

If we can learn to eliminate the confusion, we could then see the Deception and counter it. We have to follow the logic and make carefully calculated moves like on a chess board.

WHITE = Offense / Defense

BLACK (non-white) = Defense / Offense

The Racists attack with Deception, we defend and counter with Truth.
Learning the methods of Propaganda will help us “see” their moves.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comments