Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Politics: Questions For White People About Racism (White Supremacy)
The following questions (from page 147 of the United Independent Compensatory code by Neely Fuller Jr) are for any "White" person who is willing to openly discuss all aspects of Racism (White Supremacy) with me and my audience. Please write your answers in the comments or put a link to a video response with your answers:
1. Do you know and understand the basic characteristics of a Racist (White Supremacist), as regards to how he or she functions in each and every area of activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war?
2. Are you now, or have you ever been a Racist (White Supremacist)?
3. Are you now, willfully, deliberately, and by personal choice, maintaining comradeship with any person who you have reason to believe is a Racist (White Supremacist)?
4. What are you doing now, and what have you ever done, willfully and deliberately, to eliminate Racism (White Supremacy)?
5. What suggestions do you now offer to the victims of Racism (non-white people) as to what they, themselves, may, can, and / or must do to insure that Racism (White Supremacy) is immediately eliminated, and / or the Victims compensated?
Freedom of speech is my first amendment right, which I have chosen to express here on YouTube. The views expressed in my videos are mine and / or of others that I agree with. They do not necessarily reflect the views of my family members, friends, employer, business, or any professional, religious, or political organizations that I am associated with.
The views of another person and / or entity may appear to be related to and / or similar to my own. Unless I specifically state so, it is coincidental and means that we simply share similar observations. It does not mean that we are responsible for each other's thoughts, speech, and /or actions. I am United-Independent.
Posted by Khalif "SynQ" Muhammad at 5:03 PM