I, Khalif Muhammad,Ph.d , aka Syn-Q", the writer of this blog, am, like billions of others, a Victim of, and a servant to Racism (White Supremacy) in all areas of people activity. My Ultimate Objective is to use my experiences, and observations, about what Racism (White Supremacy) is and How it works, to promote the use of The United Independent Compensatory Code by Neely Fuller as motivation for other Victims towards the elimination of Racism.
That’s what it takes to get an Effective Number of people to Replace White Supremacy With Justice
Syn-Q’s Effective Numbers Theory
The term Effective Numbers comes from The United Independent Compensatory Code (Textbook / Workbook) by Neely Fuller Jr.
It represents the amount of “Non-white” people that it will take to start the process of eliminating the system of White Supremacy.
I want to detail it to specific areas on the planet that are inhabited by enough “Non-white” people that I suspect it would take to get the job done.
I suspect that 8,000,000 “Black” people within the so-called United States, is what it will take to start the process of eliminating the system of White Supremacy in this part of so-called North America.
I made this determination by using the 80/ 20 rule, which comes from the area of Economics. It is a principle that basically says that 20% of a whole is responsible for the results of the remaining 80% of that same whole. There are approximately 40,000,000 “Black” people here in these so-called United States.
For those of you who don't know, you get the answer by placing a period in front of the 20 and multiply it by the whole
40,000,000 X .20 = 8,000,000
That is our target market in the so-called USA. So-called Canada has 800,000 so our target market for it would be 160,000 “Black” people there.
My second objective is to rally up 8,000,000 “Black” people.
How do we reach the people in order to make them Effective in Replacing White Supremacy With Justice?
One advantage that we have is that the majority of the so-called countries on this planet are filled with Victims of White Supremacy who speak the English language.
I have detailed the Effective Number for each population in each area where the people are both English speakers and classified as "Black".
COUNTER RACIST LABOR DOES NOT EXCLUDE OTHER "NON-WHITE" PEOPLE OR "WHITE" PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HELP REPLACE WHITE SUPREMACY WITH JUSTICE
These places should be hit with counter-racist information first.