Justice is balance between people. A system of Justice guarantees that no person is mistreated for any reason. That means that every person who needs help gets the most constructive help that they need guaranteed.
This an appeal for you to learn THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE / SYSTEM / CONCEPT By Neely Fuller Jr. My name is Khalif Muhammad. I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I was born in Oakland, CA, the birthplace of the Black Panther Party For Self-Defense. My father was a Vietnam Vet, who joined them, shortly after he got out of the military. He was heavily involved in the Black Power Movement. We did a lot of para-military training in those days. He introduced me to Huey Newton and Angela Davis, on many occasions. I've spoken to David Hillard when we used to attend Wo'se Church together. I sought advice from Ericka Huggins, when myself and a few others wanted to resurrect the Black Panthers at Contra Costa College, when I attended there. I was apart of the Kemetic Association of Students, during my time there. I was a brief member of the New Black Panther Party. I held various positions in the C.O.C. (National Level) of the National Alliance of Black Panthers. My Great-Aunt was Malcolm X's secretary when he first set up a Mosque #25, in Newark, N.J.
From 1990 to 1992, I was apart of Khalid Abdul Muhammad's security detail whenever he came to the Bay Area. Many of my relatives worked closely with Khalid (his name was Rashadeem at the time) when he was the N.O.I. Minister of Mosque #27 in Los Angeles. I also was a security lieutenant, and an asst. Minister in the Nation of Islam. I hope that I have not bored you with this information. I just wanted you to know that I am qualified to say what I am about to say to you.
Many of Today's so-called "Black" Power groups are only copying what they've seen the original "Black" power groups do in the sixties and seventies. Many of those groups were the same as most of today's groups; full a lot of loud mouths, cussing, and hollering, at the "White" man (usually when there were no "White" people around). A lot of "Leaders" ego tripping, with nothing on their minds, but trying to get in some sista's pants. Pushing you to bring in members, sell the groups products (usually a newspaper), asking you to donate your last dollar, and having you waste your time and energy sitting in a meeting for two to three hours, listening to them tell you the same thing they told you in the last meeting, but only in a different way. Their constant message is "Get more people to join, bring in more money." To top it all off many of these groups are infested with Agents and Agent Provocateurs.
History has already shown us what the Racists (White Supremacists) have the power to do to "Black" Revolutionary organizations. And destroyed them real good in the seventies.
Yes, we outnumber "White" people on this planet, 9/10th's to their 1/10th. But, here in the so-called United States of America, we do not. It's 300 Million of them to our 40 million. On top of that, they make most of the advanced weapons and also control the "Non-white" people that make the few that they don't make.
What do you think is going to be different about today from how it all went down in the 60's and 70's?
If we continue to do what we've always done, we'll get what we've always gotten. We've got to change our behavior. What the older "Revolutionaries" did, didn't work. The Racist Power Structure is still here and its worldwide.
THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE / SYSTEM / CONCEPT (U.I.C.C.S.C.) by Neely Fuller Jr says that there are TWO Basic Methods For Resisting Racism White Supremacy-
The Four-Wall Method and The Open Air Method
The Four-Wall Method
From pages 41 to 43 of the U.I.C.C.S.C. it says:
- Regular meetings by two or more persons.
- The renting and/or buying of meeting halls and/or buildings.
- Repeated fund –raising
- Centralized and/or closed –in activities.
- Formal acquisition and storage of supplies to be distributed and/or sold for support of organizational activities.
- Mandatory and a regular payment of dues.
- Payment of salaries, and/or giving of awards to organizational personnel.
- Regular accumulation of funds for legal fees, etc.
- Designated leadership: persons who regularly give orders or directives.
- Designated followship: persons who regularly follow the orders and/or directives all the persons who are designated as leaders.
- Promoting the practice of thinking, speaking, and/or acting as if a particular number of people, situated in a certain place, at a certain time, and calling themselves a particular name or title, constitutes an organization.
- Promoting the practice of calling an area of land by a specific name or title, and/or referring to it as the country, nation, state, etc.
- Promoting the practice of calling persons by a specific name and/or title, and then associating that name and/or title with a particular area of land.
- Promoting the practice of associating a person with a thing by speaking, and/or acting as if the person and the thing are one and the same, and/or that the person and the thing represent each other. Examples: buildings, flags, maps, pictures, statues, words, etc.
The Four-Wall Method, is the most common method, and so far it has proven to cause you more problems than you can shake a stick at:
From pages 43 to 45 of the U.I.C.C.S.C. it says
We have countless examples of the Four-Wall Method starting with the first movement (Garvey's UNIA) on down to the current "Organizations" that we have today.
When, I spoke to Ericka Huggins about resurrecting the Black Panthers (this was in 1987), she said to me "Do everything that we did, except the guns and the rhetoric (together). Because that's what drew them down on us."
I think that we need to have guns. You have the right to defend yourself. But, you don't need to be showing them off to the cameras. Our cause is more serious than that.
At 2:53 in the above video:
"So the concept is this, basically. The whole black nation has to be put together as a BLACK ARMY. And we gon' walk on this nation, we gon' walk on this racist power structure, and we gon' say to the whole damn government - STICK 'EM UP MOTHERFUCKER! THIS IS A HOLD UP! We come for what's ours."-Bobby Seale
The rhetoric doesn't go too well, when it's combined with guns, and on top of that your group gets big like the original Panthers, did. The Racists didn't care until the Panther's became a threat. Do you think that they are going to sit around and let another group come up the same way the Panther's did?
The evidence shows that when it comes to WAR the Racists (White Supremacists) don't usually make the same mistakes.They have things working right now to make sure that THE PANTHERS ( or any groups like them), never happen again. The same can be said for the Nation Of Islam, and others that were huge back in the day.
Just like in those days, today's organization's are filled with Agents and Agent Provocateurs.
What does an Agent do?
They watch what you say and do, then they report it.
What does an Agent Provocateur do?
They attempt to get you to say and / or do things that will have you violate the below listed laws.
The Open Air Method
From pages 44 and 45 of the U.I.C.C.S.C.
The open air method is generally characterized by:
- Informal communication and/or association.
- No regular meetings.
- No renting or buying of meeting halls and/or buildings.
- No repeated fund –raising activities.
- No formal acquisition and storage of supplies to be distributed and/or sold for support of organizational activities.
- No payment of organizational dues.
- No payment of salaries, and/or giving of awards to organizational personnel
- No regular accumulation of funds for legal fees, etc
- No designated “leadership”: every person speaks and/or acts as his or her own “leader” according to the individual selections from a code of thought, speech, and action.
- No designated “followship”: every person speaks and/or acts as his or her own “follower” according to individual selections from a code of thought, speech, and action.
- No thought, speech, and action that is dictated by one person and/or by a special designated group of persons.
- · It is initially difficult to communicate the idea of a counter racist code to all of the victims of racism nonwhite people, in a manner that effectively motivates all, or most of them to think, speak, and act according to the suggestions all that code.
Being United together in that we practice the code in our attempts to Replace White Supremacy With Justice, and yet Independent of each other so that we're minimizing the conflict that is caused from trying to control each others thoughts, speech, and actions, is the most constructive way to go, in my opinion. Staying with the Four Wall Method is okay too. But, it didn't work for me.
Stay Strong In The Struggle To Replace White Supremacy With Justice.