- Do not walk alone. Try to have someone with you at all times. Preferably with a female. Walking with a female makes you look less threatening.
- Attempt to dress outside of the stereotype. no baggy pants, no sagging, and no hoodies unless your in cold weather. Wear brighter clothes. "Suspicious" persons don't where bright clothes. They wear dark clothes, especially at night time, so that they can't be seen.
- If you're on foot and you have to be alone walking through an area, be on your cell phone talking with someone, so that they can be a witness, if anything happens. If you must do this try to use a bluetooth ( to keep your hands free), and stay alert to your surroundings.
- Keep your distance from other people's property (cars, yards, house, etc.)
- If it's night time, avoid walking in low light areas, if fact walk in the street against the traffic, so that you can see the cars coming in your direction.
- If there's a group of people in the street or in your path, don't walk through them. Walk around them.
- If someone is confrontational, do not hesitate to call the enforcement officials first. Beat the other person to it. A lot of Racist Suspect will be quick to call the enforcement officials when and sometimes before confronting a "non-white" person, so that they can appear like they were attempting to "do the right thing".
- Most of all if you were stealing and robbing. Stop stealing and Stop robbing. It is better to ask for what you need, than to take it.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Beware Racist Suspects are using Castle Doctrine and "Self-defense" as reasons to kill Victims Of Racism!
The Castle Doctrine and "self-defense" are Being Used to Murder "Non-white" males!
"A Castle Doctrine (also known as a Castle Law or a Defense of Habitation Law) is an American legal doctrine that designates a person's abode (or, in some states, any place legally occupied, such as a car or place of work) as a place in which the person has certain protections and immunities and may in certain circumstances attack an intruder without becoming liable to prosecution. Typically deadly force is considered justified, and a defense of justifiable homicide applicable, in cases 'when the actor reasonably fears imminent peril of death or serious bodily harm to himself or another' The doctrine is not a defined law that can be invoked, but a set of principles which is incorporated in some form in the law of most states."-Wikipedia
Was killed while standing on or near the killer's porch, which was next door to a party that had been raided by the enforcement officials for under age drinking.
Trayvon Martin 17 killed on February 26,2012 while on his way back from the store. He had nothing on him but, a pack of skittles, and other edibles that he purchased.I am not against these laws themselves. I stand by my second amendment rights. I would use it to blow holes into the sheets of any ku kluckers that set foot on my yard if I were in one of those "southern states" where "Non-white" males are "committing suicide by hanging themselves" from tree branches too high for them to reach, with no pedestals, tables, chairs, or benches, to stand on, anywhere in the vicinity of their bodies. No No, I am not against that. That would be self-defense. What I am against is a person who attempts to use such laws as an excuse to murder people who mean them no harm. I cannot talk about these kinds of murders without saying that both of these young "Black" males could have easily ended up dead at the hands of other "Black" males, because "Black" males are killing other "Black" males at a rate that is much more higher than those who've been killed in "self-defense" by "White" people. A few tips? Yes.
Racist Suspect Joe Horn was able to get away with murder, because two "Non-white" males decided to burglarize a house next to his:I suspect that Mr. Horn was thinking about the value of his house and neighborhood going down if he'd of let them get away. Not to mention that he saw an opportunity. He was probably thinking "woo weee doggie! ima kill me some niggers today!" and get away with it. He couldn't wait for that law to pass fast enough. Did you hear the excitement in his voice? Did you hear him mention that date that the law was passed? He was thinking about it from the beginning. I suspect that he was calling 911, just to be sure that it was okay. When he talks to the enforcement officials below, what he tells them is clearly different from what happened on the 911 call. Watch: Stay Strong In The Struggle To Replace White Supremacy With Justice